State of ORegon BOiler license Continuing education
Next Live Class
To Be Announced
All BOiler Licenses
Live & Online Classes
Class 2, 3, 4, 5, 5a, 5b
Online COurse Instructions
CLick Course below to open and take the class
Password will be sent upon receipt of order
Click on “Red” course test questions to open, print, and complete true/false test.
Click on “Blue” course description to open the PDF presentation. Enter password.
SLIDE NUMBERS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE FILLED IN ON TEST ANSWER SHEETS.
Email completed test to Tim.email@example.com
A certificate of completion will be emailed upon receipt of successful test.
CE hrs will be submitted to the BCD by Radiant Realities!
8 CE hours for all courses… and all licenses.
Courses Being Updated & Coming Soon!
Large PDF files may take a few minutes to download! Return as often as needed to complete the course
8 CE credit hrs. All boiler licenses
Click the line item to open and take the course
2018 OBPVSC Oregon Boiler and Pressure Vessel Specialty Code
- The 2015 Edition of the Boiler Pressure Vessel Code of The American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME, as published, including
- Section 1; Section 2, Parts A, B, C,and D; Section 4; Section 5; Section 8, Division 1, 2, and 3; Section 9; and Section 10
- The 2016 Edition of the ASME B31.1 Power Piping Code
- The 2016 Edition of the ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code
- The 2016 Edition of the ASME B31.5 Refrigeration Piping Code
- The 2017 Edition of the ASME B31.9 Building Service Piping Code
- The 2017 Edition of the NBIC National Board Inspection Code ANSI/NB23, including Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 (as amended by Oregon BCD)
- The 2015 Edition of NFPA 85,Boiler and Combustion Systems Hazards Code
- The 2015 Edition of ASME CSD-1, Controls and Safety Devices for Automatically Fired Boilers
- OAR Oregon Administrative Rules Chapter 918, Division 225
- ORS Oregon Revised Standards 480.510 to 480.670
State of Oregon Test Prep Study Guides
Class 2 study guideClass2
Class 3 study guide Class3
Class 4 study guide Class4
Click on Class study guide as shown above to view, save or print
Radiant Realities Courses
- Condensing boiler application installation and operation
- Ideal steam and controls
- Boiler safety checklist and preventative maintenance
- ASME Section 4 heating boilers
- ASME CSD-1 2015 controls and safety devices
- Hydronic heating fundamentals