State of ORegon BOiler license Continuing education
Live Boiler Class
TO BE ANNOUNCED
The Clackamas Banquet & Catering Center
15815 SE 82nd Drive Clackamas Or. 97015
Douglas Fir Room
Begin 8 AM
8 CEU for all boiler licenses
All BOiler Licenses
Class 2, 3, 4, 5, 5a, 5b Licenses
Purchase Online and Take At Your Convenience
Scroll down to take courses
The current 3 year State of Oregon boiler licensing cycle ends June 30, 2020. Licenses expire and cannot be renewed without continuing education hours as required.
Online COurse Instructions
Password will be sent after receipt of order
Email completed test to Tim.firstname.lastname@example.org
A certificate of completion will be emailed upon receipt of successful test.
CE hrs will be submitted to the BCD by Radiant Realities
Large PDF files may take a minute to download! Return as often as needed to complete the course
8 CE credit hrs per course. Applies to all boiler licenses
To Take An Online Course:
“First” Click “T” to open the test question file. Enter password. Print test sheets.
“Second” Click the corresponding PDF course file. Enter password. Answer the test questions as they correspond with the PDF slides. Complete the test at your convenience.
“Third” Scan and return test sheets to Tim.email@example.com…
A certificate of completion will be sent upon receipt of successful test.
Test Questions HIGH PRESSURE STEAM ECONOMY
Test Questions LOW PRESSURE STEAM
Test Questions ASME CSD1
2018 OBPVSC Oregon Boiler and Pressure Vessel Specialty Code
- The 2015 Edition of the Boiler Pressure Vessel Code of The American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME, as published, including
- Section 1; Section 2, Parts A, B, C,and D; Section 4; Section 5; Section 8, Division 1, 2, and 3; Section 9; and Section 10
- The 2016 Edition of the ASME B31.1 Power Piping Code
- The 2016 Edition of the ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code
- The 2016 Edition of the ASME B31.5 Refrigeration Piping Code
- The 2017 Edition of the ASME B31.9 Building Service Piping Code
- The 2017 Edition of the NBIC National Board Inspection Code ANSI/NB23, including Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 (as amended by Oregon BCD)
- The 2015 Edition of NFPA 85,Boiler and Combustion Systems Hazards Code
- The 2015 Edition of ASME CSD-1, Controls and Safety Devices for Automatically Fired Boilers
- OAR Oregon Administrative Rules Chapter 918, Division 225
- ORS Oregon Revised Standards 480.510 to 480.670
State of Oregon Test Prep Study Guides
Class 2 study guideClass2
Class 3 study guide Class3
Class 4 study guide Class4
Click on Class study guide as shown above to view, save or print
Test Prep Courses! (Passwords will be sent upon receipt of order)
Scroll to the bottom of this page to order test prep courses!
Click on course below to open!
Radiant Realities Live and Online Courses
- High Pressure Steam Economy
- Low Pressure Steam and Hot Water Heating Systems
- 2015 ASME CSD-1 Controls and Safety Devices